Friday, July 6, 2007

Learn The Hottest Way To Get Your Goals ... Walk On Coals


Wow ... just got back from Sydney, Australia, June 2007 ... Liberty League International Summit Conference!

I Learned The Hottest Way To Get My Goals, Was to Walk On Burning Hot Coals!


Deep down inside, I really wanted to experience what it would be like to walk across 1200 degree burning coals, with hundreds of my fellow Liberty League Family! After all, my last name is Firestone, how appropriate!

Just the anticipation over the last couple of months had my heart beating fast. I have to say that I was truly scared about the outcome. What if I actually got burned? That was a very real, and serious fear for me.

For a minute there, I actually thought of backing out. My brain was telling me I shouldn't be doing this, yet I was excited about the possibilities of actually doing it! So much was running thru my mind. Backing out was the easy choice. I had every logical reason, perfectly sane excuses, not to do this. Fear being #1 ... But I did it! I WALKED ON FIRE!

I had the most incredible break thru of my life! It was quite emotional afterwards reflecting back. I never even felt my feet touch the coals. I have conquered fear in the biggest possible way. I feel so completely proud and empowered. The paralysis of fear will never stop me from anything, ever again! I did it!

Nothing, and I mean Nothing will ever stand in the way of Me & My Goals, Not Even Burning Hot Coals! I can show YOU how too!!! ... visit http://www.leadfromthetop.biz/

Robin Firestone
516-374-2829

robinfirestone@hotmail.com
http://www.leadfromthetop.biz/

5 comments:

Coached To Success said...

Great Blog Robin, I know that you are a great leader and assist many people to achieving all that they set out to accomplish.

Robin Firestone, The Home Business DIVA shares "The Secret" to Wealth Creation said...

Greg, you are awesome. Thank you so much for your genuine leadership and for all you do to assist me in the growth of my LLI Business!

Franco Family Members said...

You guys are smokin! Or was that just your feet. No really - this is Nancy - one of your associates...and I want to thank you guys for all that you have done in bringing this life changing business to so many people. You are truly providing a service to people that is unmatched by anything. Walking on fire with you guys was awesome for Frank and Tiffanie and I. Had you not placed the ad back a year and a half ago - we would still be living our hum drum life at a J.O.B. Thanks again!

Rochelle Martell said...

Hey Guys...Robin & Jack you are awesome leaders like none I have ever experienced in my career. You are so inspiring with profound expertise in everyway when training,prospecting and coaching your team. My drive to get rich is getting me there sooner than expected due to your unbelievable targeted involvement with me as a team member. You are a great act to follow !!

Anonymous said...

With literally thousands... (yes, 1,000s) ...of ways to make money online, it's never been easier. However, these times won't be around forever. In the next few years, the Internet will evolve into something new, something fantastic, and those who take advantage of these times NOW to forge their own piece of digital real estate will be the ones who win. In a few years, what seems to work today will no longer be valid and it will become increasingly more difficult as the big corporations swallow up the
remaining real estate online.

But, those who are decisive and take action now? They will be the ones to ride the peak of the wave,
they will secure an online business that will prove to bring in positive cash-flow for years (or decades) to come.

So, I recommend you to take your first step in exploring what it means to own a piece of cyber space. Go see what I use to make money on-line in my sleep and try it for yourself. (I earned $28K this past week!) THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE A MASSIVELY-LEVERAGED BUSINESS OF YOUR OWN!
www.LeadFromTheTop.com rocks!

The Home Business Diva is at it again! Providing Solutions To The Economy!

The Home Business Diva is at it again! Providing Solutions To The Economy!
Entrepreneur, Author, Speaker and Success Coach ... contact me today

The Secret

The Secret
As seen on Oprah