Saturday, October 22, 2011

Isn't it a wonderful day to wake up to a completely unexpected surprise? Well, today is my day! Please take the time to read and ponder my Inspiration contribution and pass it along... Thanks, Robin Firestone


"Dear Robin,

Thank you for being our featured Inspirational Luminary today on InspireMeToday.com! We are honored to share your brilliance with our community. We want your day to be a great... success! (We determine which Luminaries to feature again, interview for IMT Radio or write about in IMT blogs or in my blog on Huffington Post, based on the success of your featured content today.) Therefore, it is our pleasure to co-promote YOU and your content to our community. Thank you! We hope you break all of our traffic records!

We greatly appreciate your sharing your Brilliance with us. May your words touch thousand of hearts and change lives today."

With gratitude and hugs,
Gail Goodwin

"...If today were my last day on Earth and I could share 500 words of brilliance with the world, here are the important things I'd want to pass along to others... http://ping.fm/UIAEW

No comments:

The Home Business Diva is at it again! Providing Solutions To The Economy!

The Home Business Diva is at it again! Providing Solutions To The Economy!
Entrepreneur, Author, Speaker and Success Coach ... contact me today

The Secret

The Secret
As seen on Oprah