Friday, July 18, 2008

I Invite YOU to Take a Sneak Peak at How I Live My Life!




This was my ninth Liberty Conference with Liberty League International. I joined LLI back in January 2004, and attended my first Liberty conference just 2 weeks later. My husband Jack and I have never missed an event with Liberty League and we never will! Each time we attend a Conference, we come back with such clarity and purpose. It is like discovering a new emotion, a new sense. It's like tasting chocolate for the very first time. One you start, you can never get enough!

With that said, we just returned home from the Liberty Conference which was held at the magnificent Hilton Hawaiian Village in Oahu Hawaii. The co founders of LLI, Brent Payne and Shane Rider continue to raise the bar for Personal Development Conferences worldwide. The speakers, Lee Brower and Sam Crowley had such a powerful, positive impact on over 1000 attendees, it is almost indescribable unless you were there!


Watch this video. Envision what your life COULD be!


e-mail me at robinfirestone@aol.com

No comments:

The Home Business Diva is at it again! Providing Solutions To The Economy!

The Home Business Diva is at it again! Providing Solutions To The Economy!
Entrepreneur, Author, Speaker and Success Coach ... contact me today

The Secret

The Secret
As seen on Oprah