Friday, July 25, 2008

Morning Inspiration

http://www.lombardimovie.com/

Vince Lombardi was one of the most successful professional football coaches in the history of the game. He was unparalleled in motivating his players to excel at their game and to be unstoppable.

His philosophy and outlook in life inspire me today and everday as we all play the game of life!

Here's an inspiring Vince Lombardi quote that really got me going when I read it morning:

"It is time for us all to stand and cheer for the doer, the achiever - the one who recognizes the challenges and does something about it."

Vince Lombardi 1913-1970, American Football Coach

2 comments:

Robin Firestone, The Home Business DIVA shares "The Secret" to Wealth Creation said...

Rania El-zahar wrote
at 8:22am
Loved the Lombard Movie Robin!!! My 'will' to succeed has been shining like the sun for as long as I can remember.
Rania

Robin Firestone, The Home Business DIVA shares "The Secret" to Wealth Creation said...

Life is an exciting gift, as I say in my associated of the month video ..." if you always look forward and never look back, you will win the race every single time!"

I will be posting a new movie every week.

check out my blog to see "Associate of the Month Video"


Live For Today ... Make It Count
Robin

The Home Business Diva is at it again! Providing Solutions To The Economy!

The Home Business Diva is at it again! Providing Solutions To The Economy!
Entrepreneur, Author, Speaker and Success Coach ... contact me today

The Secret

The Secret
As seen on Oprah